I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
This Policy applies to all personal information processed by the Company automatically or otherwise.
This Policy is a publically accessible document that establishes the foundations of the Company’s operations associated with personal data processing.
The term “Personal data” refers to any information related to a physical entity (personal data owner), directly or otherwise, supplied to the Company in the process of interacting therewith, including at the time of registration on the Company’s website located at https://www.daeproject.com/ (hereinafter referred to as “Site”) and/or in the course of interacting with the Operator’s Information Support Service.
Personal data processing refers to any action (operation) or an aggregate thereof performed automatically or otherwise using one’s personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, updating (alteration, modification), extraction, use, transmission (distribution, sharing, provision of access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, and destruction of personal information.
Confidentiality of personal data is a mandatory requirement for the Company in compliance with which the latter undertakes not to disclose one’s personal data without express consent of the personal data owner or without a legal requirement to do so.
The term “Site Administration” refers to a group of the Company’s employees authorized to manage the Site on behalf of the Company who organize personal data processing and (or) identify personal data subject to processing, determine the substance of personal data subject to processing, and perform other requisite actions (operations) involving personal data.
III. PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA - PRINCIPAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Company processes and ensures integrity and safety of personal data in compliance with requirements of relevant laws and regulations governing personal data use and processing, as well as in compliance with the terms and conditions of this Policy.
The Company has the right to have personal data processed by a third party with consent of the personal data owner given thereby in the contract executed therewith, unless otherwise accounted for by a relevant law.
In cases and circumstances accounted for by relevant laws and regulations, the Company may share personal data with third parties.
IV. PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA – MEANS AND MEASURES
When processing personal data, the Company takes all requisite measures to protect personal information from being accessed by unauthorized parties, accidentally or otherwise, as well as from being destroyed, altered, blocked, copied, shared and distributed, as well as from being affected by other illegal actions in compliance with the requirements of relevant laws and regulations governing the use of personal information.
V. OPERATOR’S RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As an operator of personal data, the Company may:
- defend its interests in court; share personal data with third parties if this is allowed by relevant laws and regulations (e.g. with law enforcement and taxation bodies etc.);
- refuse to share personal data in cases and in circumstances accounted for by relevant laws and regulations;
-and use one’s personal data without the owner’s consent if this is allowed by relevant laws and regulations.
VI. RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF PERSONAL DATA OWNER
A personal data owner may:
- demand that their personal data be updated, blocked or destroyed if said personal data are incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or not required for the declared purpose of processing, as well as take such measures to defend their rights and interests as accounted for by relevant laws and regulations;
- demand that the personal data processed by the Operator, as well as the source from which they were obtained, be made available thereto;
- obtain information concerning the term of processing of their personal information, including the time period during which it will be retained;
- demand that all the parties that have been previously provided with their incomplete or inaccurate personal data be notified of all the relevant alterations, extractions and additions made thereto;
- Contest illegal actions or omissions committed by the Operator or third parties when processing their personal data with relevant personal data protection authorities or seek appropriate remedy in a court of law;
- seek to protect their legal rights and interests, including their rights to be compensated for any losses and (or) moral damages sustained while having their personal data processed by the Operator or relevant third parties in a court of law.
VII. FINAL PROVISIONS
This Policy may be changed and updated if new relevant laws and special regulations governing the use of personal information come into effect.
This Policy is an internal document of Digital Architecture and Engineering (Limited Liability Company) and is subject to publication on the Company’s official website located at https://www.daeproject.com/.